Agile Leadership Transformation: Leading Your Organization From Traditional to Agile
Are you committed to becoming a strategic leader focused on long-term organizational success? This type of leadership requires an agile approach. Attend this informative program and get practical strategies you can use to make a business case for agile and lead the way in transforming your organization from a traditional focus toward agility.
Agile Leadership Training
Attend this informative session and learn what’s involved in:
- Transforming from traditional to strategic leadership
- Navigating what is needed for effective 21st Century organizational leadership
- Making the business case for Agile Leadership
- Clarifying the organizational impact of agile leadership
- Defining agility – foundations and key principles of agility
- Identifying the value shift necessary for a transformation from traditional to agile
- Understanding why organizational agility is critical in the modern world
- Mastering 2 Key changes to developing an agile mindset for organizational impact
- Making agile your approach … and how to lay the groundwork for an organization-wide transformation
Whether you’re an HR professional or an organizational leader at any level, your actions play a direct role in impacting company culture. By learning what’s involved to transitioning to an agile approach, you’ll be taking steps to set your organization up for success in the VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous) state of the modern business environment.
Who Will Benefit:
Examples of professionals who can benefit from this program include:
- HR professionals
- Department heads
- Team leaders
- Project managers
- Nonprofit executives
- Business owners
- Other organizational leaders
Registration provides live session attendance for one person, as well as access to a recording of the program for 6 months. Sign up below for individual registration ($169) or register for our a best-value package that includes access to all 5 of MTI's 2019 Strategic Webinar Series programs ($495).
The Strategic Webinar Series
If you wish to register for the full series, select the "all 5 Webinar sessions" fee option after selecting "Register Now" below. Each webinar in this series meets from 10 am – 11:15 am CST/11 am – 12:15 pm EST on a Thursday. Can't make one or more of the live sessions? Attend via recording for 6 months following the date of the live session.
- Leading Managers to Create a Culture of Accountability - May 2
- Strategic Managerial Decision Making - May 16
- HR’s Strategic Role in Team Building - June 13
- Influence Skills for HR Leaders - July 18
- Agile Leadership Transformation - August 22
Continuing Education Credit:
This program is valid for 1.25 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification. It is also approved for 1.25 strategic/specified HRCI credits. Recertification credit is provided only to the registered participant; full session attendance is mandatory for credit.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Additional delivery options are available. To arrange a private session for your organization, on-site training, or a conference program/chapter meeting presentation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 251-478-6848, ext. 700.
Mary Gormandy White is managing director of MTI Business Solutions, a leading corporate training/talent development firm working with clients throughout the United States. She specializes in training and consulting services related to HR best practices, HR certification, management, leadership, communication, team building, Everything DiSC, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team and more.
Mary holds graduate and undergraduate degrees in Communication. Her certifications include Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) and Everything DiSC Certified Trainer/Accredited Workplace Facilitator.
Mary’s professional background includes extensive experience in management, HR, instructional design and communication. She is a frequent keynote speaker at conferences and association meetings nationwide and teaches HR certification exam prep courses.
10 am - 11:15 am CST / 11 am - 12:15 pm EST
|Webinar Fee Options|
|Webinar Session+Recording (6 months view-able)||$ 169.00|
|All 5 Webinar Sessions+Recording (6 months view-able)||$ 495.00|