Performance Management: Effective Performance Feedback Strategies
Feedback matters in the modern workplace. It is a basic fact that employees need to know how they are doing at work – and they need to hear that information from their managers. Everyone who supervises people must let employees know when they’re doing a good job and also communicate with them promptly and clearly when improvement is needed. These are important keys to managing performance and productivity for managers at every level. Providing employees with appropriate, meaningful, and timely performance feedback can contribute to employee satisfaction, retention and engagement.
Providing feedback to employees – positive and negative – is a vital part of every management job. Managers, HR, and talent development professionals alike need to know (and apply!) the dos and don’ts of providing effective feedback. To excel in these types of roles, it’s necessary to get in the habit of providing both positive and negative (as warranted) feedback on an ongoing basis – and doing it the right way!
The focus of this program is to provide those who manage, lead or coach people with a practical framework they can use to provide feedback effectively. Attend this informative session to get a clear picture of just how important – and powerful – effective feedback can be while learning how you can implement effective employee feedback strategies that work.
Key topics covered include:
- Clarifying the importance of providing feedback, both positive and negative
- Step-by-step tips and techniques for providing effective feedback to employees
- Common feedback mistakes to avoid
- How to ensure that feedback is meaningful and can have an impact
- Practical implementation strategy for developing appropriate feedback habits
Becoming a better, more successful a manager and leader by mastering the art of meeting employee feedback needs.
Additional Webinars in MTI's Management 101 Series
- Management Essentials: Must-Have Supervisory Skills - $169 1/28/2020
- Effective Conflict Management: Skills & Strategies for Supervisors - $169 3/24/2020
Purchase all three webinars at a discount - $425.00
|Individual Webinar||$ 169.00|
|Access to Complete Series||$ 425.00|