Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB)
Class meets 3 consecutive Fridays - Feb 1, 8 and 15, 2019
MTI's Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) training and certification program emphasizes a standardized problem-solving approach for the purpose of continuous improvement in quality management.
Six Sigma is a data-driven, customer-focused, results-oriented methodology focused on systematically eliminating defects and inefficiencies to improve processes. Six Sigma can be effective in all kinds of organizations, including (but not limited to) production/manufacturing, service, healthcare and transaction-based environments.
Attend this workshop and gain knowledge of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve businesses processes in companies of all sizes and types. This course emphasizes practical implementation of Six Sigma tool and techniques throughout an organization, while also preparing participants for the SSGB certification exam (included).
This workshop covers all key aspects of the Six Sigma process in detail. Key topic areas include:
- What Six Sigma is, how it has evolved and key ways it differs from traditional quality methods
- Identifying and meeting the needs of stakeholders for Six Sigma projects
- Setting up and managing Six Sigma projects and project teams
- Key Six Sigma team roles and processes
- Applying the DMAIC (design, measure, analyze, improve, control) methodology step-by-step
- Specific strategies, resources, tools and processes applied throughout all stages of Six Sigma projects
MTI's SSGB Workshop features:
- Live training provided by a certified SSGB instructor
- *6SigmaStudy printed instructional materials (workbook, exercises, case study, exam questions)
- Access to online 6SigmaStudy instructional videos and handouts
- The actual 6SigmaStudy SSGB certification exam, administered in a proctored online environment (outside of class)
None. There are no specific prerequisites for the workshop or certification exam. This program is appropriate for employees at all levels.
Who Should Attend:
- Team members
- Project managers
- HR professionals
- Business owners
- Executive directors/executives
- Employees at all levels
- HRCI – 21 recertification hours
- SHRM – 21 general recertification hours
- American Staffing Association – 21 recertification hours for CSP, TSC, CSC credentials
- Alabama Certified Public Accountants, 21 hours of CPE, including 8 hours of behavioral CPE
- Alabama Assisted Living Administrators – 21 continuing education hours
- Alabama Nursing Home Living Administrators – 21 continuing education hours
|Three Day Workshop||$ 750.00|