Supervisory Success: Managing to Individual Styles
Are you looking for a proven method to improve your effectiveness as a supervisor? MTI’s Supervisory Success: Managing to Individual Styles workshop is designed to do just that.
This one-day workshop is not just another seminar focused on the functions of management and various theories of effective supervision. Instead, Supervisory Success: Managing to Individual Styles provides participants with a personalized, interactive experience that takes the mystery out of the real-world challenge of effectively managing and motivating people who have very different personalities and needs.
The simple fact is that not everyone responds well to the same management approaches. Managing to different personality styles is a key to supervisory effectiveness, and the path to accomplishing this starts with recognizing your own unique style. As a participant in Supervisory Success: Managing to Individual Styles, you will complete the widely-recognized and validated Everything DiSC Management adaptive assessment prior to the training session. In the workshop, you will receive a personalized analysis of your management style using the Everything DiSC Management framework.
This interactive one-day workshop is a must-attend for every supervisor. Participants will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of your own natural management style
- Discover how you can leverage your own natural tendencies for maximum supervisory effectiveness.
- Learn how to determine other people’s personality styles – an important key to getting the best possible results as a supervisor – using a practical, validated framework that you’ll be able to immediately apply for positive results
- The adaptive assessment is focused on management style - complete online
- Receive a personalized management style profile
- Interactive training workbook
- Professional training focused on maximizing supervisory success
Class Location: Mobile Baykeeper, 450C Government Street, Mobile, AL 36602.
Schedule your Supervisory Success: Managing to Individual Styles workshop today. Register for the next public workshop or contact us to schedule a private session for a group at your company or organization.
This activity has been approved for 6 general recertification credit hours toward GPHR, HRBP, HRMP, PHR, and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
450C Government St.
Mobile, AL 36602
|Full Day Workshop||$ 299.00|