When you are more focused on getting immediate expert assistance with your company’s unique challenges, you can rely on our expert consulting team to offer guidance, support and results. Realizing that solving immediate problems may often be a client’s immediate concern, MTI Business Solutions offers consulting solutions in key areas of business operations where outside assistance is often needed.
Expert Consulting Solutions
Our expert solution providers take a unique approach, as we’re both trainers and consultants. We are available to provide your choice of as-needed or ongoing consulting services, either directly handling project or process needs, or working side-by-side with your team to provide a blended combination of training and consulting so you’re able to handle similar situations internally moving forward. Our goal is to become your partner, providing the level of support that best meets your needs.
Consulting services are available in the areas where we provide training services on an hourly, project or retainer basis based on the nature of your needs. Examples of the types of consulting support we can provide include:
- Talent development – Management, leadership and employee training, behavioral solutions, 360 assessments and coaching services
- Team development – Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessments and facilitation focused on building truly cohesive and effective teams
- Employee selection assessments – PXT Select™ employee selection assessments to measure a candidate’s cognitive abilities, behaviors, and interests
- Professional communication – Business writing, newsletter writing and design, social media management and article writing services
- Information technology – Database development, data management, report writing, spreadsheet development and troubleshooting, web hosting
- Human resource management – Additional HR consulting services including internal investigations, employee training, instructional development, skill-based assessments and more
- Keynote presentations – Expert keynote presentations on a wide variety of topics related to human resource management and talent development