LinkedIn is a powerful resource for recruiting, and there are many ways you can leverage this popular business-oriented social networking site to support your staffing and recruiting efforts. Whether or not you are using LinkedIn's fee-based recruitment solutions, there are a number of no-cost strategies that you should also implement in order to make the most of this powerful professionally-focused social networking site for recruitment purposes. Attend MTI's informative session for practical strategies and techniques you can implement immediately.
The webinar provides many simple – and free – ways to leverage LinkedIn effectively as a key part of your company's talent acquisition plan.
- How to strategically build your LinkedIn network connections in support of your recruitment efforts
- Ways to engage with your connections and the larger LinkedIn community
- How to establish credibility for yourself as a recruiter, industry expert and overall valuable connection
- Creative, zero-cost best practice solutions for utilizing your LinkedIn profile and company page to support recruiting efforts
- How to leverage your company’s LinkedIn page for recruiting
- Expanding your company’s LinkedIn footprint by leveraging leadership and employee support and engagement
- How to utilize LinkedIn Groups as means of supporting your recruitment efforts
Who Should Attend
- HR professionals
- Talent Acquisition professionals
- Talent Management professionals
- Staffing agency professionals
- Managers & Supervisors involved in recruiting
- Business owners
This program can be delivered in varying lengths, ranging from a half-day workshop to a one-hour keynote presentation or webinar. Contact us to schedule a session for your company or organization.