Need to brush up your customer service problem solving skills? Customer service is a major component of virtually every job. Everyone in an organization plays a role in customer service, so it's important to know how to prevent problems in a proactive manner as well as how to handle them once they arise.
MTI's Customer Service Problem Solving seminar is designed for professionals who want to learn how to improve their communication skills so they can prevent many customer problems from arising, as well as to master the art of effectively dealing with problems once they do occur.
Learn to utilize customer focused communication and to recognize and properly handle common customer service challenges such as dealing with difficult or irate customers, communicating positively with customers, and more.
Topics covered in this half-day seminar include:
- Understanding customer expectations
- Where does customer dissatisfaction come from?
- Practical strategies for preventing customer dissatisfaction
- Effective problem resolution strategies
- Understanding the benefits of customer complaints
- Tips for recognizing customer problems
- Key communication skills for problem resolution
- Understanding why customers sometimes get angry
- Strategies to deal effectively with angry customers
- Language choice tips: trigger phrases versus calming words
Who Should Attend
- Team members
- Team leaders
- Business owners
- HR professionals