Providing feedback to employees – positive and negative – is a vital part of every management job and doing so is a skill that every supervisor and HR professional needs to master. It’s essential for mangers to let employees know when they’re doing a good job and to let them know when improvement is needed.
Attend MTI’s Employee Feedback That Works seminar and learn:
- 8 steps that must be followed in order to provide employees with effective performance feedback
- 7 common problems with employee feedback
- 9 tips for giving effective employee feedback
- How to give feedback that makes a difference
- Common mistakes that supervisors make when giving feedback and how to avoid making them.
Who Should Attend
- Business owners
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- HR professionals