Providing feedback to employees – positive and negative – is a vital part of every management job. Being able to give effective feedback to employees is is a skill that every manager and HR professional needs to master. It’s essential for mangers to let employees know when they’re doing a good job and to let them know when improvement is needed. Attend this informative program and get practical tips and suggestions that you can immediately apply.
Attend MTI’s Employee Feedback That Works seminar and learn:
- Step-by-step guide to effective performance feedback
- Common problems with employee feedback
- Practical tips for giving effective employee feedback
- How to give feedback that makes a difference
- Common mistakes that supervisors make when giving feedback and how to avoid making them.
Who Should Attend
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- HR professionals
- Business owners
- Project Managers
This program can be delivered in varying lengths, ranging from a half-day workshop to a one-hour keynote presentation or webinar. Contact us to schedule a session for your company or organization.