Would you like to be able to facilitate The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team at your organization? Our Five Behaviors accreditation course is a blended-learning online course designed to help you hone your skills as a facilitator of this very powerful team-improvement program. While we can facilitate Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team for you, we can also provide a path for you to become an accredited facilitator.
Become an Accredited Five Behaviors Facilitator
As a Five Behaviors facilitator, you can be the difference in whether a team sees an uncomfortable moment through to greater cohesiveness or misses out on the opportunity to grow. Earn your facilitator accreditation online, from your home, office, or any other location with internet access.
The Five Behaviors facilitator accreditation course includes:
- 5-week online course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions (live, online - attendance required)
- 3-4 hours of self-directed online study per week
- Final exam
- Accreditation Certificate and Logo
Classes are generally available monthly. Seating is limited and advance registration is required; classes fill quickly. Contact us for the current schedule.
Five Behaviors Accreditation Packages
- Accreditation package for Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team - $3,990; includes online class, one facilitator kit and do-it-yourself dashboard to process assessments (assessments sold separately)
- Online accreditation class only - $2,495; for those who already have a facilitator kit
- Group rates available for 5 or more participants from the same company
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is not like most team building training. Sessions can get heated. Participants can become emotional. The team leader can be defensive. Timelines and scripts can get thrown out the window. But, it makes a real difference - for both the team and the organization. Accreditation uniquely qualifies you to facilitate this powerful program. Contact us for details and class schedule. As your Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Authorized Partner, MTI Business Solutions will be there to provide the support and guidance you need every step of the way as you deploy Five in your organization and work toward accreditation - and beyond.