Knowing how to get results in the business world is key for professional success. This is true for professionals in every occupation at every career level. Bosses aren’t the only ones who need to know how to get results! Anyone who wants to be viewed as an effective professional with the ability to influence others needs to know how to get results without needing to force compliance.
The ability to get results – whether or not you are in a position with formal authority – is directly related to whether or not you can accomplish objectives or are viewed as an influencer in your organization. Being able to influence others without relying on formal authority can directly impact your career success – both immediately and for the long term. That's exactly what you'll learn how to do in MTI's informative Getting Results Without Being the Boss program.
Whether you are a supervisor or manager who wants to be able to get results without having to rely on your formal position power or if you are a professional who needs to influence and get results from others over whom you have no true authority, the skills you learn in this program can have a positive impact on your ability to get results and become a more effective and influential professional. Key topics covered include:
- Why professionals at all career levels need to know how to get results without being the boss
- Important keys to cultivating the influence necessary to be able to get results without being the boss
- How to establish the credibility and trust required to get results without having (or relying on) formal authority
- Key steps to laying the groundwork for getting results through strategic networking, relationship building and establishing a coalition of support
- How to build key communication skills and cultivate interpersonal influence to develop the ability to get results without having to rely on formal authority
- Ways to leverage negotiation, bargaining and consensus-building to get results without having to be the boss
Who Should Attend
- Professionals at all levels
- Administrative & Executive assistants
- Customer service representatives
- Office workers
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Managers & Supervisors
- HR professionals
- Organizational Development (OD) professionals
- Organizational Excellence professionals
- Business owners
- Nonprofit executives
This program can be delivered in varying lengths, ranging from a half-day workshop to a one-hour keynote presentation or webinar. Contact us to schedule a session for your company or organization.
If you are committed to growing as a leader, whether or not you are in a formal leadership role, our Leadership Insights Workshop may be right for you. It includes the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders assessment and emphasizes practical solutions specific to your natural leadership style and best practices for effective leadership.