Need to learn how to create and deliver effective employee or customer training solutions?
Whether your job involves conducting employee orientation sessions, leading client or employee training classes, or simply providing employees and peers with the instructions they need to do their jobs, it's a fact that you need to know the basics of how adults learn and how to create instruction that results in the application of transferable skills in the workplace.
MTI's High Impact Training seminar focuses on practical training for managers, HR practitioners, and other professionals who are involved in providing training to their employees and co-workers.This course emphasizes developing and delivering training for adult learners in a corporate setting.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding how adults learn
- Tips for reaching adult learners
- Enhancing adult learner motivation
- Techniques for providing high impact training
- Creating effective learning objectives
- Practical suggestions for dynamic presentation delivery
Who Should Attend
- Team leaders
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- Safety professionals