Have you done an internal customer service check-up at your organization lately? Do your company's managers and employees treat each other the way you know that paying customers should be treated? If you want to find out how to create a culture of customer service throughout your organization, this class is for you!
It's a fact that customer service success starts from the inside. MTI's Internal Customer Service class is designed for managers, business owners, and other professionals who want to cultivate a true service culture in their organizations. A company must exhibit exceptional internal customer service in order to truly provide exceptional service to their external customers. Learn how developing a customer service orientation within your organization can give you a competitive edge in today’s service-oriented market.
Topics Covered in this half-day seminar include:
- Who are your customers?
- Understanding the importance of internal customers
- Relationship between internal and external customer service
- Internal customer service checkup
- Benefits of internal customer service
- Effective communication for internal customer service
- How to improve internal customer service
- How to be a good internal customer?
- How to provide exceptional internal service?
- Tips for strengthening internal customer service
- Conduct an internal customer service checkup
Who Should Attend
- Employees in any department
- Managers/supervisors/team members
- Small business owners
- Customer service professionals
- HR professionals
- Public relations professionals