Are you concerned about the quality and accuracy of communication that takes place within your organization and between your company and its external publics? If you want to learn how to improve your company's communication systems and processes, this class is for you!
MTI's Organizational Communication Essentials class is designed for managers, corporate communication directors, and other professionals who need to learn how to improve the flow of communication through their organizations. This course is designed to provide attendees with a more thorough understanding of the role and effective use of communication with an organization, including implications for employee relations and public relations.
Topics Covered in this half-day seminar include:
- What is communication?
- The role of communication in organizations
- 3 Functions of organizational communication
- Managerial roles in organizational communication
- Formal and informal communication channels
- Directions of organizational communication (downward, upward, horizontal)
- The grapevine as a communication tool
- Identifying and overcoming organizational communication barriers
- Internal and external public communication
- Implications for management
Who Should Attend
- Communication professionals
- Public relations practitioners
- Sales professionals
- Team leaders
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- Safety professionals