Presentation and public speaking skills are critical success factors in the modern workplace. Every professional job at some time involves sharing information in some capacity. The principles of effective presentations apply whether you’re speaking to a small group or a large audience, whether you’re speaking to people inside or outside of your organization and whether you’re trying to persuade or are simply conveying facts.
Whether your role involves communicating with employees, co-workers, customers, or other stakeholders, it’s a fact that your ability to create - and deliver - strong presentations can have a direct and significant impact on your credibility and - ultimately - your professional success in your current position and beyond.
What you say matters - but how you say things matters just as much, if not more. You can be an expert in your topic, but you won’t be successful if you can’t convey your meaning. How you deliver information determines whether or not people will listen and understand what you have to say. Improving presentation skills takes practice, but practice only works if you know what principles to follow.
Attend MTI's Public Speaking Success: How to Create and Deliver Powerful Presentations seminar and learn:
- Three critical factors that make people listen.
- Five characteristics of great presenters: what they are and how to cultivate them.
- Three key steps to prepare for a presentation.
- Five components to crafting quality presentation content.
- Eight effective speech delivery strategies
- Nine suggestions to help control fear and anxiety
- Six action steps to follow on the path to powerful presentations that work.
Who Should Attend
- Team leaders
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- Sales professionals
- Account executives
- Professionals preparing for a move to management