Learn how to listen to your buyers and help them buy the product they want (or else they wouldn't’ be in the conversation with you)! Our Stop Talking and Sell More workshop focuses on successful business growth through taking a consultative approach to the sales process. Designed for new and seasoned sellers alike, this program focuses on how to uncover a client’s needs through a conversational approach that puts you on the same side of the table as your buyer. Building trust in the sales process is the key-element in this class.
Topics covered in this dynamic sales training seminar include:
- How to build a TRUE trust-based buying/selling relationship
- Establishing self-belief and belief in your product or company
- Determining client needs through a “Client Needs Analysis"
- Communicating with your client using open-ended questioning techniques
- Building and presenting a solution
- Developing a winning proposal
- Effective negotiating strategies
- Securing the order
- Executing a plan through all levels of the organization
- Following through
- Effective customer service
- Maintaining a client relationship
- Becoming a resource rather than a vendor
About the Trainer
This class will be taught by Michelle Crowe Ritter, CEO of e-worc Web and New Media. She is a successful entrepreneur with 20+ years of successful sales and marketing experience in a corporate environment. She has served as a sales manager, marketing director, account manager, research director and key executive with responsibility for management, media relations, advertising, branding, and internal and external communications. Routinely called upon to speak as a guest lecturer, Michelle is recognized as an expert in matters relating to digital media, relationship selling and communication.