Is the success of your business dependent partially – or largely – dependent on telephone communication? If so, it’s impossible to underestimate the importance of making sure that every member of your team has – and uses -- outstanding telephone customer service skills.
Providing effective telephone customer service isn’t something that can be reduced to a certain way of answering the phone or following a customer communication script. It requires an understanding of what customer service really is, a commitment to continual improvement of interpersonal communication skills and a customer-focused mindset.
Properly used, the telephone can be a valuable customer service tool that is convenient, economical and efficient. Participate in MTI’s Effective Telephone Customer Service audio conference and find out how to make the most of this important form of customer communication.
This course provides training on the key components of effective telephone customer service.
Topics covered include:
- Projecting a professional image via telephone
- 7 essentials of effective telephone customer service
- Language choice don’ts: words to avoid
- Word usage do’s: customer focused language
- Beyond the words: keys to effective nonverbal communications
- Tips for improving your telephone voice
- Customer-focused listening skills
- Additional helpful tips for providing effective telephone customer service
Who Should Attend
- Team members
- Team leaders
- Business owners
- HR professionals