Team Building for Managers
Teamwork is the ultimate competitive advantage in the modern business environment. If you want to excel when it comes to producing results, it’s essential to commit to building a strong, cohesive team. As a leader, your actions play a direct role in whether or not the team you are responsible for leading is cohesive.
Building a strong team isn’t difficult, but it does take hard work. But that work pays off in significant rewards – to you, to individual team members, to the overall team, and to the organization as a whole.
This workshop is not just another class on what makes a team great; this workshop focuses on actionable steps which managers can implement to build a team that can be genuinely cohesive. Attend this informative workshop and learn practical strategies and best practices for building team cohesiveness you can apply to have an immediate and positive impact on your team, and the organization as a whole.
- Value of Teamwork
- Management roles and responsibilities for a team’s cohesiveness
- What team building “really” is: overcoming common myths and misperceptions
- How to build trust in a team
- How is the team now and where to start
- The role of conflict in team cohesiveness
- Cultivating individual team member commitment
- The function of accountability in team cohesiveness
- A workable action plan for building a cohesive team
Who Should Attend:
- Team leaders
- Project managers
- HR professionals
- Learning & development professionals
- Organizational Development professionals
- Business owners
- Employees being prepared for leadership roles
Class Location: 4254 Cottage Hill Road, Mobile, AL 36609
|Half Day Workshop||$ 75.00|