Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program -Nashville, TN
Earn A Certificate In Strategic Leadership
The Certificate In Strategic Management And Leadership Workshop is designed for experienced HR professionals who seek to advance in their careers and/or take on a more strategic approach in their organization.
By attending, you will look at how you currently view your role in the organization, and how your duties, responsibilities, and outlook will change by learning key solutions, best practices, and strategic problem solving skills for improving your organization's bottom line.
You also receive 12 "Specified Business/Strategic" HRCI re-certification credit hours!
About The Class - And How Strategic Leadership Training Will Help
To be an effective HR Leader, you need a strategic perspective and specific skills that go beyond the legal and compliance expertise required to succeed in an HR Generalist or Business Partner role. This means you must be able to influence organizational change and connect HR to the bottom line.
Establishing yourself as an HR Leader – and preparing for a strategic leadership role and the responsibilities that go along with it – requires additional training and expertise.
Our "Strategic HR Leadership Workshop" prepares HR professionals to excel as leaders in organizations of all sizes because it provides the vital knowledge and outlook needed to become a strategic leader – not just within the HR function – but for the overall organization.
By utilizing lecture, Interactive Exercises, and years of practical experience, our trainers will give you the insight you need to be an effective HR Leader!
Key Benefits Of Attending A Certificate In Strategic Leadership Course
Our Certificate In Strategic Leadership promgram is an intensive, two-day workshop that includes ten information-packed sessions - plus Interactive Exercises - covering everything you need to excel as a Strategic HR Leader.
By attending, you will learn how to plan and execute against key leadership ideas and issues, as well as how to cultivate your leadership presence. Specifically, you will learn:
- Leadership best practices required for strategic success at both an individual, functional, and organizational level
- Steps for developing the "big picture" perspective necessary for effective strategic leadership
- How to transition from having an HR-specific focus to a strategic leadership role
- Ways to improve your understanding of your industry, the operations of your organization, and the environment in which it does business
- How to apply a strategic perspective to HR functions, including how to expand your perspective from guiding the HR function to encompassing the day-to-day realities of aligning HR goals, strategies, and tactics with your organization’s overall strategic goals
- Key ethical behavioral and decision-making components of strategic leadership
- Critical communication skills required for effective HR leadership
- How to participate meaningfully and constructively in the strategic planning process
- Critical strategies necessary to position yourself to be viewed as an influential leader within your organization and industry
- How to develop - and communicate - your strategic plans
- Keys to working with other leaders to create, maintain, expand, and champion your organization’s mission, vision, and values
- Ways to leverage buy-in and support by finding concrete, data-driven solutions to take HR to the bottom line
- How to be a champion of the organization’s strategic goals within your functional area of expertise and to the larger organization
- How to handle political pushback
- Ways to reinforce your strategic value as you grow in your role as an HR leader
Included Materials, Credits, And Benefits
A "Certificate In Strategic HR Leadership"
Upon completion of this seminar, you will be awarded with a "Certificate in Strategic HR Leadership". This certificate will become a permanent addition to your professional resume, and greatly enhance your value to your organization.
PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits!
This program is approved for 12 "Specified Business/Strategic" re-certification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute.
This program is valid for 12 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Class Agenda, Dates, And Times:
Unless otherwise stated, classes run from 8:00am to 4:00pm each day, starting on the dates posted herein.
Although there are no specific pre-requisites for attending this course, individuals seeking a less-advanced class should attend our Certificate Program For HR Generalists.
An "Early Bird" discount is offered for registrations made 30 days prior to the seminar date, so register today!
2640 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37214