Effective Listening Skills for Managers & HR Professionals
Listening is the most frequent form of on-the-job communication for managers, supervisors and other professionals, yet it’s the interpersonal skill that we tend to spend the least time trying to develop. The good news is that effective listening is a communication skill that can be improved with training and practice.
If you ask employees what they want, need and expect from their leaders, “listening to me” is inevitably at the top of their wish-lists. Attend this informative session and get the skills managers and other leaders need to develop effective and active listening skills for the workplace.
Topics covered include:
- Listening ability as a learned skill
- Costs of poor managerial listening skills
- Causes of ineffective supervisory listening
- How to use active listening as a management strategy
- 5 key steps in effective listening - what they are and how to implement
- 5 effective helping listening responses
- 10 guidelines for effective supervisory listening
|Individual Webinar||$ 169.00|
|Access to Complete Series||$ 425.00|