Interviewing Success Strategies: Essential Skills for Supervisors and Hiring Professionals
Whether you are new to the hiring process or if you’re a seasoned manager, HR practitioner, or talent acquisition professional, you’re sure to find the powerful tips and techniques you’ll learn from Interviewing Strategies: Essential Skills for Hiring Managers to be helpful, effective, and different from what you’ve heard in other interviewing skills training.
Hiring Manager Interviewing Training
Going beyond the basics of what not to ask interviewees, Interviewing Strategies: Essential Skills for Hiring Managers focuses on what you really need to know to conduct revealing and effective interviews to help identify candidates who not only have the skills you need but who are also the best fit for your company and your specific staffing goals. Examples of what you’ll learn in this informative session include:
- Getting a clear picture of your interviewing goals
- Effective interview preparation
- 8 key interviewing skills
- How to choose appropriate questions and questioning techniques based on goals and criteria
- Questioning approaches to avoid on order to ensure your chances of getting accurate interviewee insights
- Questions interviewees are likely to ask so you can be prepared to respond
- Interviewer bias errors to avoid
- Interpreting what interviewees tell you through verbal and nonverbal communication
- Considerations for comparing applicants
- Additional tips and techniques to utilize for effective interviewing
- Decision making/selection criteria
Who Should Attend
- HR professionals
- Talent acquisition professionals
- Anyone involved in screening or hiring
- Small business owners
This program is approved for 1.0 general HRCI credit and 1 SHRM PDC.
HR Essentials Series Live or Recorded
- Beyond 'Illegal' Interview Questions: What Hiring Managers Need to Know About Protected Characteristics - $169 Thu, 04/14/2020 - 12:00pm cst.
- Effective Listening Skills for Managers & HR Professionals - $169 Thu, 05/07/2020 - 12:00pm cst.
Purchase all three webinars at a discount - $425.00
|Individual Webinar||$ 169.00|
|Access to Complete Series||$ 425.00|