Performance Management: Employee Feedback That Works
Providing feedback to employees – positive and negative – is a vital part of every management job. Managers, HR, and talent development professionals alike need to know (and apply!) the dos and don’ts of providing effective feedback. To excel in these types of roles, it’s necessary to get in the habit of providing both positive and negative (as warranted) feedback on an ongoing basis –and doing it the right way!
Topics Covered Include:
- Clarifying the importance of providing feedback, both positive and negative
- Step-by-step tips and techniques for providing effective feedback to employees
- Common feedback mistakes to avoid
- How to ensure that feedback is meaningful and can have an impact
- Practical implementation strategy for developing appropriate feedback habits
- Becoming a better, more successful manager and leader by mastering the art of meeting employee feedback needs.
The focus of this program is to provide those who manage, lead or coach people with a practical framework they can use to provide feedback effectively. Attend this informative session to get a clear picture of just how important – and powerful – effective feedback can be while learning how you can implement effective employee feedback strategies that work.
Option 2: Purchase all three webinars in the Management 101 Series at a discount - $199.00 - Click Here for Details
|Individual Webinar||$ 169.00|