Strategic Managerial Decision Making
As a manager, HR professional, or other organizational leaders, you’ll often find yourself in the position of needing to make decisions that impact various stakeholders as well as the overall organization. The ability of any organization to be successful is directly linked to the quality of the decisions made by its leaders.
Managerial Decision Making Training
Attend this informative session and learn a step-by-step process for making effective decisions that are strategically aligned. Key topics covered include:
- Clarifying the strategic decision-making process for organizational leaders
- Identifying the link between managerial decision-making and strategic leadership
- Discovering how strategic decision-making fits within the scope of managerial roles and responsibilities
- Understanding the organizational impacts when leaders lack strategic decision-making skills
- Key skills necessary for sound strategic managerial decision-making
- 10-step process for effective strategic managerial decision making
- Key do’s and don’ts for managerial decision-making
Who Will Benefit:
Examples of professionals who can benefit from this program include:
- HR professionals
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Business owners
- Nonprofit executives
- Board members
- Organizational leaders at all levels
Registration provides live session attendance for one person, as well as access to a recording of the program for 6 months. Sign up below for individual registration ($169) or register for our a best-value package that includes access to all 5 of MTI's 2019 Strategic Webinar Series programs ($495).
The Strategic Webinar Series
If you wish to register for the full series, select the "all 5 Webinar sessions" fee option after selecting "Register Now" below. Each webinar in this series meets from 10 am – 11:15 am CST/11 am – 12:15 pm EST on a Thursday. Can't make one or more of the live sessions? Attend via recording for 6 months following the date of the live session.
- Leading Managers to Create a Culture of Accountability - May 2
- Strategic Managerial Decision Making - May 16
- HR’s Strategic Role in Team Building - June 13
- Influence Skills for HR Leaders - July 18
- Agile Leadership Transformation - August 22
Continuing Education Credit:
This program is valid for 1.25 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification. It is also approved for 1.25 strategic/specified HRCI credits. Recertification credit is provided only to the registered participant; full session attendance is mandatory for credit.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Additional delivery options are available. To arrange a private session for your organization, on-site training, or a conference program/chapter meeting presentation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 251-478-6848, ext. 700.
Mary Gormandy White is managing director of MTI Business Solutions, a leading corporate training/talent development firm working with clients throughout the United States. She specializes in training and consulting services related to HR best practices, HR certification, management, leadership, communication, team building, Everything DiSC, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team and more.
Mary holds graduate and undergraduate degrees in Communication. Her certifications include Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) and Everything DiSC Certified Trainer/Accredited Workplace Facilitator.
Mary’s professional background includes extensive experience in management, HR, instructional design and communication. She is a frequent keynote speaker at conferences and association meetings nationwide and teaches HR certification exam prep courses.
10 am - 11:15 am CST / 11 am - 12:15 pm EST
|Webinar Fee Options|
|Webinar Session+Recording (6 months view-able)||$ 169.00|
|All 5 Webinar Sessions+Recording (6 months view-able)||$ 495.00|