HR’s Strategic Role in Team Building
Having a strong team provides today’s organizations with a competitive advantage, and HR professionals are uniquely positioned to play a very active role in cultivating an organizational culture where teamwork is not only possible but can thrive.
Developing an organizational culture designed to empower teams at all levels to become cohesive, functional and effective (all factors that impact bottom line success!) requires strategic thinking, planning, and implementation from HR professionals.
Team Building Training for HR Professionals
Attend this informative session and discover best practices and practical strategies for the many ways HR can impact team development throughout every aspect of the organization.
Topics covered include how to:
- Serve as an effective internal team development consultant to leaders, managers, and employees across the organization
- Implement a strategic approach to staffing, succession planning and career development designed to maximize both team development and organizational performance
- Structure of the onboarding process to maximize team effectiveness
- Ensure managers truly understand and are held accountable for their role in cultivating a culture of teamwork
- Diagnose/identify true team challenges to develop substantive, lasting change (rather than one-size-fits-all team building efforts) consistent with business strategy
- Incorporate learning and development opportunities specific to team development into the organization’s talent development strategy
- Ensure all team building efforts are tied to and support business strategy as well as serve the interests of stakeholders
- Reinforce to organizational leaders how strong teams and organization-wide team building efforts contribute to overall business strategy and bottom line success
From strategic planning through ongoing interventions and activities, HR plays a very direct, active and strategic role in the team building process. By implementing the best practices and practical strategies covered in this session, you’ll be on your way to expanding HR’s strategic impact on your organization and contributing to building a better workplace through stronger teams in a very real way.
Who Will Benefit:
- HR professionals at all levels
- Organizational development professionals
- Team leaders
- Business owners
- Professionals focused on strengthening culture and building strong teams
Registration provides live session attendance for one person, as well as access to a recording of the program for 6 months. Sign up below for individual registration ($169) or register for our a best-value package that includes access to all 5 of MTI's 2019 Strategic Webinar Series programs ($495).
The Strategic Webinar Series
If you wish to register for the full series, select the "all 5 Webinar sessions" fee option after selecting "Register Now" below. Each webinar in this series meets from 10 am – 11:15 am CST/11 am – 12:15 pm EST on a Thursday. Can't make one or more of the live sessions? Attend via recording for 6 months following the date of the live session.
- Leading Managers to Create a Culture of Accountability - May 2
- Strategic Managerial Decision Making - May 16
- HR’s Strategic Role in Team Building - June 13
- Influence Skills for HR Leaders - July 18
- Agile Leadership Transformation - August 22
Continuing Education Credit:
This program is valid for 1.25 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification. It is also approved for 1.25 strategic/specified HRCI credits. Recertification credit is provided only to the registered participant; full session attendance is mandatory for credit.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Additional delivery options are available. To arrange a private session for your organization, on-site training, or a conference program/chapter meeting presentation, contact us at email@example.com or 251-478-6848, ext. 700.
Randall Olson is Vice President of MTI Business Solutions, a leading corporate training/talent development firm working with clients throughout the United States. He specializes in training and consulting services related to management, leadership, team, and employee development, workplace communication, Everything DiSC, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, PXT Select, and more.
His certifications include Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Accredited Facilitator, Everything DiSC Certified Trainer, and PXT Select Certified Professional.
10 am - 11:15 am CST / 11 am - 12:15 pm EST
|Webinar Fee Options|
|Webinar Session+Recording (6 months view-able)||$ 169.00|
|All 3 Webinar Sessions+Recording (6 months view-able)||$ 425.00|