ServSafe Food Protection Manager Course
The ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification preparation course is a full day course which includes instructor-led training by a Certified ServSafe Instructor, followed by administration of the computer-based ServSafe certification exam.
The class includes the ServSafe® Essentials (6th edition) book and same day computer-based testing with instant results for the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager exam.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding and preventing foodborne illnesses
- The dangers of pathogens, viruses, bacteria, parasites, fungi, and biological toxins
- Keeping food safe from contamination
- Understanding food allergens
- Personal hygiene for foodservice professionals
- Managing the flow of food, including time and temperature monitoring
- Purchasing, receiving, and storing food
- Preparing, cooking, holding, serving, cooling, and reheating food
- Understanding food safety and crisis management systems
- Designing and maintaining a sanitary foodservice operation
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and dishwashing techniques
Private training sessions are available for groups of six or more.
Additional ServSafe Certification Options
Please note: In addition to the instructor-led ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification course, computer based ServSafe exam administration is available by reservation in MTI's Mobile, AL
Course Fee: $160.00 includes Book & Exam
Test Only Fee: $68.00 includes Exam & Protoring Fee
|Course, Book and Exam Total||$ 160.00|
|I already have a 6th Edition book. -30.00||$ 130.00|
|I will be testing only at reserved time.||$ 68.00|