Employee Feedback That Works: How to Give and Receive Effective Feedback
Learn How to Give Effective Feedback to Employees
It is a basic fact that employees need to know how they are doing at work. Simply put, they need to receive meaningful feedback from their supervisors on an ongoing basis, including praise and appreciation, as well as corrective feedback. It’s essential for mangers to let employees know when they’re doing a good job and when improvement is needed. These are important keys to managing performance and productivity, and also contribute to employee satisfaction, retention and engagement.
Managers, business owners and HR professionals alike need to know and apply the do’s and don’ts of providing effective feedback. Not only do they need to be in the habit of providing both positive and negative (as warranted) feedback in an effective way, they must be open to receiving feedback from employees. Attend this informative session for practical training focused on how to improve performance and employee engagement through mastering the art of giving and receiving effective feedback.
Attend MTI’s Employee Feedback That Works seminar and learn:
- Step-by-step guide to effective performance feedback
- Common problems with employee feedback
- Practical tips for giving effective employee feedback with examples
- How to give feedback that makes a difference
- Common mistakes that supervisors make when giving feedback and how to avoid making them.
Who Should Attend
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- HR professionals
- Talent development professionals
- Organizational development professionals
- Business owners
- Project managers
- Leaders at all levels
|Webinar Cost||$ 169.00|