Workplace Harassment Prevention: What Managers Need to Know
Everyone who manages people needs to fully understand the implication of workplace harassment from a supervisory perspective. Making sure that every manager in your company is properly trained regarding the risks of workplace harassment, including sexual harassment, as well as on practical tips for preventing and responding to workplace harassment should be a vital part of every organization's risk management plan.
Workplace Harassment Prevention: What Managers Need to Know emphasizes what supervisors, managers, executives, business owners, and HR professionals need to know to prevent, recognize and deal with harassment in the workplace. It is a best practice to provide formal training for managers on this important topic at least every two years.
Topics covered In this half-day seminar include:
- What workplace harassment is and is not, including sexual harassment and other forms of unlawful harassment
- Common perceptions, myths, and facts about workplace harassment
- Practical tips for preventing workplace harassment and reducing the potential for liability in the workplace
- Employer, manager, and employee liability
- Harassment prevention policies and procedures
- Handling complaints
- Additional important information
Who Should Attend
- Team leaders
- Business owners
- HR professionals
Additional Training Options
Can't make this session? Contact us to schedule a webinar session or on-site training for your company's managers at any U.S. location.
Mobile, AL 36609