Supervisory Success Workshop: Managing to Individual Styles
Are you looking for a proven method to improve your effectiveness as a supervisor? MTI’s Supervisory Success: Managing to Individual Styles workshop is designed to do just that.
This one-day workshop is not just another seminar focused on the functions of management and various theories of effective supervision. Instead, Supervisory Success: Managing to Individual Styles provides participants with a personalized, interactive experience that takes the mystery out of the real-world challenge of effectively managing and motivating people who have very different personalities and needs.
The simple fact is that not everyone responds well to the same management approaches. Managing to different personality styles is a key to supervisory effectiveness, and the path to accomplishing this starts with recognizing your own unique style. As a participant in Supervisory Success: Managing to Individual Styles, you will complete the widely-recognized and validated Everything DiSC Management adaptive assessment prior to the training session. In the workshop, you will receive a personalized analysis of your management style using the Everything DiSC framework.
This interactive one-day workshop is a must-attend for every supervisor. You will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of your own natural management style
- Discover how you can leverage your own natural tendencies for maximum supervisory effectiveness.
- Learn how determine other people’s personality styles – an important key to getting the best possible results as a supervisor – using a practical, validated framework that you’ll be able to immediately apply for positive results
- Adaptive assessment focused on management style - complete online
- Receive a personalized management style profile
- Interactive training workbook
- Professional training focused on maximizing supervisory success
Continuing Education Credit
|One-Day Workshop||$ 299.00|