ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification
Looking for ServSafe® certification in Alabama or Mississippi Gulf Coast area? MTI offers classes bi-monthly in Mobile, AL. The ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification preparation course is a full day course which includes instructor-led training by a Certified ServSafe Instructor, followed by administration of the computer-based ServSafe certification exam with instant score reporting.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding and preventing foodborne illnesses
- The dangers of pathogens, viruses, bacteria, parasites, fungi, and biological toxins
- Keeping food safe from contamination
- Understanding food allergens
- Personal hygiene for foodservice professionals
- Managing the flow of food, including time and temperature monitoring
- Purchasing, receiving, and storing food
- Preparing, cooking, holding, serving, cooling, and reheating food
- Understanding food safety and crisis management systems
- Designing and maintaining a sanitary foodservice operation
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and dishwashing techniques
- Additional information related to food service safety management
The class includes the ServSafe Essentials (7th edition) book and same day computer-based testing with instant results for the ServSafe Food Protection Manager exam.
Private training sessions are available for groups of six or more.
Additional ServSafe Certification Options
Please note: In addition to the instructor-led ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification course, computer-based ServSafe exam administration is available by reservation in MTI's Mobile, AL
|Class and Exam||$ 130.00|
|Exam Only||$ 68.00|
|Class Only (6 hrs. CEU Credit)||$ 99.00|