MTI's Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) e-learning training and certification program emphasizes a standardized problem-solving approach for the purpose of continuous improvement in quality management. Attend this workshop and gain knowledge of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve business processes in companies of all sizes and types, while also preparing for the SSGB certification exam (included).
Six Sigma is a data-driven, customer-focused, results-oriented methodology focused on systematically eliminating defects and inefficiencies to improve processes. Six Sigma can be effective in all kinds of organizations, including (but not limited to) production/manufacturing, service, healthcare, and transaction-based environments.
This course emphasizes the practical implementation of Six Sigma tools and techniques throughout an organization Covering all key aspects of the Six Sigma process in detail. Key topic areas include:
- What Six Sigma is, how it has evolved, and keyways it differs from traditional quality methods
- Identifying and meeting the needs of stakeholders for Six Sigma projects
- Setting up and managing Six Sigma projects and project teams
- Key Six Sigma team roles and processes
- Applying the DMAIC (design, measure, analyze, improve, control) methodology step-by-step
- Specific strategies, resources, tools and processes applied throughout all stages of Six Sigma projects
The SSGB E-Learning program features comprehensive, on-demand expert instructional videos and materials delivered in a fully online modular format. The asynchronous virtual self-study format allows learnings through work through the program at their own pace.
SSGB Online Certification Registration:
The course fee is $250. The e-learning SSGB exam prep course and 6SigmaStudy SSGB certification exam are included. Click here to register. You'll receive an email with login details for your course within two business days of registration. Course and exam access are provided for 180 days.
Who Should Attend:
- Project managers
- HR professionals
- Team members/employees
- Business owners
- Executive directors/executives
- Employees at all levels
None. There are no specific prerequisites for the workshop or certification exam. This program is appropriate for employees at all levels.
Continuing Education Approvals:
This e-learning course is approved for continuing education credit with HRCI and SHRM:
- HRCI – 21 recertification hours
- SHRM – 21 general recertification hours