TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SUPPLY OF TRAINING AND COACHING SERVICES
- MTI Business Solutions agrees to provide, and the Customer agrees to undertake and pay for the training courses and facilities supplied under this agreement. The terms and conditions of this agreement apply to standard or tailored course undertaken at the Customers premises, the premises of MTI Business Solutions or via our online portal.
- In the case of training and coaching services, all charges quoted by MTI Business Solutions are valid for 60 days unless stated otherwise.
2. CONTRACTED WORKSHOPS & TRAINING COURSES
- Bookings for training and coaching services may be ordered by telephone. However, to confirm each booking the customer agrees that he will return a signed copy of the approved proposals/quotes which acknowledges the agreement to these Terms and Conditions to MTI Business Solutions before attending the training.
- For our Online and e-Learning courses, booking and registration take place online. The courses start upon our receipt of payment. You will receive full access to your course when your course starts.
- The description and date and charges for the training workshops are set out in the proposal/quotes. In the case of online and e-learning courses, these items are described on our website. MTI Business Solutions reserves the right to improve the specification and format of its courses for the benefit of its Customers without notice to the customer.
- The workshops & training will be given at venue agreed with the Customer at the Customers expense. Online and e-Learning courses take place online. In the case of attended training and coaching, MTI Business Solutions reserves the right to nominate a reasonable alternative venue and will advise the Customer of this in the proposals/quotes.
- Students taking courses which are provided online, where you have a personalized login and which include streaming content will lose their standard right to the cooling off period of fourteen days once the course is accessed and streaming begins within the initial fourteen day period. Clause 6.4 below applies.
- MTI Business Solutions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course if the number of attendees is insufficient to justify the running of the course, or if MTI Business Solutions is prevented from doing by events beyond its reasonable control, including in particular but not limited to illness of training staff.
- In the event MTI Business Solutions is obliged to cancel or reschedule any course under the provisions of clause 2.5, MTI Business Solutions will notify the Customer forthwith. MTI Business Solutions will also refund all monies paid by the Customer, or at the Customers option apply the monies to a rescheduled or alternative course. MTI Business Solutions accepts no liability for travel, accommodation or incidental costs incurred by the Customer in the event any course is canceled or rescheduled.
3. WORKSHOPS, TRAINING & COACHING AT CUSTOMER PREMISES
- By prior agreement with MTI Business Solutions and subject to the provisions of this clause MTI Business Solutions agrees that it will provide specific training course(s) to the Customer at the Customer’s premises for the charges set out in the proposal/quote.
- The Customer shall be responsible for the provision of a suitable and secure training room at the Customer’s premises for the duration of the course, (the specification of which will be agreed with MTI Business Solutions prior to the course being delivered) together with all heating, lighting and power supply at no cost to MTI Business Solutions. The customer agrees not to change the room once it has been agreed. MTI Business Solutions will provide a trainer, course materials and appropriate audio and visual equipment. The customer will allow MTI Business Solutions access to the training room in advance of the commencement of the course so that computer equipment can be set up and any required alterations to the room layout can be made.
- Customer will indemnify MTI Business Solutions against any loss of or damage to equipment and injury to or death of its employees or agents arising out of its use of equipment under the provision of this except where the cause arises out of the negligence of MTI Business Solutions.
4. TAILORED COURSES
The Customer may request MTI Business Solutions to develop a new course or modify an existing course specifically to the customer’s requirements. If such a request is accepted by MTI Business Solutions.
- The Customer will analyze and determine its requirements for the course,
- the Customer and MTI Business Solutions will jointly prepare and agree the specification for the course, including but not limited to the content of the course, course notes, the depth to which the content is to be covered, the time to be allocated to each subject, the number of days over which the course is to be given and the type and experience of the Customers personnel who will attend the course.
- The Customer will confirm the preceding matters in writing to MTI Business Solutions or by signing and returning the proposal/quote to MTI Business Solutions before any development work being carried out. If the Customer wants to modify a standard course, MTI Business Solutions will supply details of the subjects covered within the said course.
- In consideration of carrying out development or modification work on the course, the Customer agrees to pay MTI Business Solutions the then current per diem charges stated in the proposal/quote. Any estimate of the amount of time necessary to develop the course shall be given by MTI Business Solutions in good faith and shall not be binding on MTI Business Solutions. All charges for custom-made work are due and payable to MTI Business Solutions upon the completion of the development work, whether or not the course is provided by MTI Business Solutions, the Customer or any third party.
- The Customer may request MTI Business Solutions to vary the extent or content of the course either during or after development. All such requests will be made in writing. MTI Business Solutions shall not unreasonably refuse to carry out such variations. The Customer agrees to MTI Business Solutions standard daily development charges for any variations carried out by MTI Business Solutions on the same basis as set out in clause 4.3. No work shall be carried out until such variation, and consequential amendments have been recorded in writing.
- For courses or workshops requiring pre-work assessments or book ordering a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 14 days before the commencement of the course/workshop.
- Online and e-learning courses require full payment before course commencement unless an agreement is made to allow payment by monthly installments. The maximum number of installments is four. Commitment is required at the outset for payment of the whole course fee over the installment period.
- For a tailored course, development work will be billed on completion and are due to be paid within 14 days. Pay for tailored course delivery will be included in the Agreement but will not exceed 14 days after the delivery of the course.
- If the customer fails to make payment on the due date, MTI Business Solutions reserves the right to levy a late payment charge at 4% over the Bank of America base lending rate. Charges to be calculated from the due date to the date that cleared funds are received by MTI Business Solutions.
- All prepayments or vouchers must be used within one calendar year of receipt or of the issue and cannot be used after that time to purchase courses or services.
6. CANCELLATION AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If an individual wish to cancel or change their booking the following charges will be incurred: -
- Cancel outside 6 weeks of course commencement- Pay 50% of total course cost
- Cancel outside of 3 weeks of course commencement – Pay 75% of total course cost
- Cancel within 3 weeks of course commencement – Pay 100% of total course cost
- Change to an alternative date outside of 6 weeks of commencement date $50.00 adjustment fee.
- If Customer cancels a tailored course for any reason, 30 days before a scheduled course commencement date, then all development work undertaken up to that point and a cancellation charge of 50% of the course fee will become immediately due for payment.
- If Customer cancels a tailored course for any reason, less than 30 days prior to a scheduled course commencement date, then all development work undertaken up to that point and a cancellation charge of 90% of the course fee will become immediately due for payment.
- If you purchase our courses online and you are a private individual, then you have a cooling off period of 14 days in which to cancel your purchase. If we incur a fee during the transaction and you claim a refund within the 14-day period, then we will refund your payment less the fees incurred. If you are a business customer, then see clause 6.4 for Money Back Guarantee.
- Details of Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product or service that we have provided you with, then please let us know within seven days of making your investment. We will investigate your complaint in the first instance and attempt to put it right. If you are still dissatisfied, then we will request a written explanation, and if we agree that we have not provided the service that we have advertised and that you paid for, then we will refund your investment less any charges that we have incurred (e.g. assessment, credit card, travel fees).
7. WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The courses are provided under this Agreement at the Customer request. The Customer accepts that they are responsible for verifying that the courses are suitable for their requirements. MTI Business Solutions will use all reasonable skill and care in the preparation and presentation of its courses and courses supplied under clause 4. All other conditions, warranties, guarantees and representations whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise are excluded.
- Other than as specified in this clause MTI Business Solutions liability for loss and or damages shall be limited to a claim for damages. The maximum aggregate liability will be the charges for the course or hire of facilities out of which the loss or damage has arisen.
- MTI Business Solutions will not be responsible for indirect, special or consequential loss (including loss of anticipated profit or data), howsoever arising even if it has been advised of the possibility of such potential loss.
- Except in respect of the liability of MTI Business Solutions or its employees, or in respect of a claim for non-payment of monies due under this Agreement, no action regardless of form arising out of the provisions of training courses or facilities under this agreement may be brought by either party more than two years after the cause.
- The Customer warrants that all the attendees on the course are properly authorized by the customer to attend and that they are suitably qualified to attend. The Customer acknowledges MTI Business Solutions as the right to refuse admission or require the removal of any attendee where there are doubts about identity, qualifications or if the attendee’s behavior is unacceptable.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all courses developed under the provisions of clause 4 shall remain the sole and exclusive property of MTI Business Solutions. The Customer undertakes that it will not copy or permit the copying of course materials, nor disclose or permit disclosure or sell or hire the same to third parties, nor use the same for running the customer’s own courses unless the express written permission of MTI Business Solutions is given.
Either party may terminate this Agreement if the other; is in breach of a material obligation and has not commenced continuing and effective steps to remedy the same within 14 days of a notice calling upon it to do so
- has an order made or a resolution passed for its winding up,
- becomes insolvent or unable to pay its debts as they fall due,
- ceases or threatens to cease to carry on business.
- Any such termination shall be without prejudice to any accrued rights or outstanding obligations of either party at the date of termination.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in relation to this contract and supersedes any and all prior agreements, discussions, understandings, representations or promises. Each party warrants to the other that it has not relied upon any representation not recorded here which has induced it to enter into this contract. No amendment of the Conditions will be valid unless confirmed in writing by authorized signatories of both parties on or after the date of this contract.
- No delay or forbearance by either party in enforcing its respective rights will prejudice or restrict the rights of that party, and no waiver of any such rights or of any breach of any contractual terms will be deemed to be a waiver of any other right or any later breach.
- Neither party will assign or transfer all or any part of this contract without the prior written consent of the other party except that assignments of associated companies of MTI Business Solutions are permitted.
- In the event any of the provisions of the conditions is judged illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of them will not be prejudiced.
- Neither party will be liable to the other for any delay in or failure to perform its obligations under this contract (other than a payment of money) where such delay or failure results from force majeure, act of God, fire, explosion, accident, industrial dispute or any other cause beyond reasonable control.
- Any notice given under this contract by either party to the other must be in writing and may be delivered personally or by recorded delivery or registered post and in case of post will be deemed to have been received on the third working day after the date of posting. Notices must be delivered or sent to the address of the parties on the proposals/quotes or to any other address in writing by either party to the other after the date of this contract. This contract is governed by United States Law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Courts.