Being physically present in the same location isn’t what makes a group of employees a team. Team cohesiveness is just as important for employees working in a virtual environment as it is groups that work face-to-face. Team cohesiveness is the degree to which the members of a team feel a sense of connection to the team and engagement with its shared purpose and goals. It is absolutely possible to build a team connection and cohesiveness in a remote environment.
Attend this informative session and learn specific strategies you can apply to effectively build a team connection in a remote/virtual work environment. Discover how genuine team connections are established and best practices you can use to help your team achieve optimal results through real cohesiveness.
Key topics covered include:
- Understanding the 5 fundamentals of team building
- Building trust among team members remotely
- Key reasons to encourage productive conflict
- Strategies for cultivating accountability within the team
- How to establish meaningful commitment to the team and its results
Attend live or via recording (90 day access to recording).
This program is approved for 1.5 general HRCI credits and 1.5 SHRM PDC.