MTI's half-day Career Transitions seminar is designed for individuals who are seeking new career opportunities. It can be provided as part of an outplacement or career development training program.
The class emphasizes skills that job seekers need in order to identify employment opportunities and successfully market themselves to prospective employers.
Topics covered include:
- Job search skills
- What to expect when working with an employment agency
- Effective resume writing tips
- Successful job applications
- Interviewing do's and don'ts
- Handling tough interview questions
Who Should Attend
- Job seekers
- Promotion seekers