Are you looking for a way to boost employee engagement in your workplace? It is one thing to know that your organization will benefit if employees are more engaged, but another matter entirely to create a culture where employee engagement is the norm. Attend MTI's Components of Engagement: How to Cultivate a Culture of Employee Engagement training session and find out more about what the elusive concept of employee engagement really is, and how to achieve it in your organization.
You'll learn about the factors that impact employee engagement, develop an understanding of the role leadership plays in cultivating a culture where engagement is possible and get practical tips and suggestions for steps you can take to boost employee engagement within your team or department, or across your organization.
Key topics covered include:
- Setting the stage for employee engagement in your organization
- Understanding leadership’s responsibility (and HR's!) for employee engagement
- 10 key factors that impact employee engagement
- Becoming a leader for engagement
- What employees really need from their leaders in order to become engaged
Who Should Attend
- HR leaders
- Other HR professionals
- Managers & Supervisors
- Organizational Development (OD) professionals
- Organizational Excellence professionals
- Learning & Development professionals
- Project Managers
- Business Owners
This program can be delivered in varying lengths, ranging from a half-day workshop to a one-hour keynote presentation or webinar. Contact us to schedule a session for your company or organization.
- If you are read commit to becoming a 'leader for engagement,' our Leadership Insights Workshop may be right for you. It includes the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders assessment and emphasizes practical solutions specific to your natural leadership style and best practices for effective leadership.
- If your organization's leaders could benefit from seeing how their employees and peers really view them, consider implementing Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders. This powerful 360-degree assessment provides leaders with a personalized, actionable plan to meaningfully improve leadership effectiveness.