While accountability is a crucial component of overall organizational success, it’s an area that managers often find to be challenging – even more so when faced with the unique challenge of applying accountability best practices to a virtual work environment. Whether you’re responsible for overseeing the work of a few employees or an entire enterprise, the way you approach accountability with your remote team will have a critical impact on performance, productivity, and results.
Attend this informative session and discover the keys to cultivating accountability in a virtual work environment. Discover what accountability really means and get practical strategies you can immediately apply to begin cultivating culture of accountability in which individual team members are not only responsible for their own accomplishments and results, but also hold one another accountable.
Key topics covered include:
- How managers/leaders impact accountability
- Accountability considerations unique to virtual teams
- 4 common barriers to accountability and how to overcome them
- Key strategies for improving organizational accountability
- Identifying – and applying! – the 4 W’s of accountability
- Driving results through accountability best practices
Attend live or via recording (90 day access to recording).
This program is approved for 1.5 general HRCI credits and 1.5 SHRM PDC.