Delegating Effectively for Managers
Being able to delegate effectively is an important skill for every manager and supervisor. Mastering the skill of delegation will help you succeed as a supervisor and empower your employees to reach their potential as individual producers. Attend MTI’s Delegating Effectively webinar and discover why delegating is so important and how to go about doing so in an appropriate and effective way that drives results.
Key focus areas of this course include:
- The importance of delegation for leaders & employees
- Identifying barriers to effective delegation
- What types of tasks should and should not be delegated
- How to delegate: a 5-step process
- The role of feedback in delegation
- Common delegation problems & how to avoid
- Building on employee success through delegation
Who Should Attend
This workshop is appropriate for leaders at all levels, including supervisors, managers, directors, executives and business owners.