It's a fact that conflict is inevitable in the workplace. Conflict in and of itself is neither good nor bad. What matters is how conflict is handled. Effective leaders must be adept at managing conflict.
Conflict is a natural part of every job and every relationship of significance. Effective leaders must be adept at managing conflict.
MTI's Conflict Management workshop emphasizes different strategies for effective conflict management, and is designed to provide attendees with practical suggestions for improving the way they deal with conflict in the workplace.
Topics covered in this half-day seminar include:
- How conflict can be both constructive and destructive
- 5 approaches for managing conflict
- Benefits and costs of each conflict management technique
- Situations in which each approach is appropriate
- Choosing the best approach to conflict management
- Handling conflict assertively
- Guidelines for delivering messages
Who Should Attend
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- Professionals preparing for a move to management