Everything DiSC Essentials is a fully online, asynchronous course designed for facilitators and others who want a high-level education on how to effectively utilize Everything DiSC assessments and reports.
- Self-directed online learning
- Takes approximately 2 - 3 hours to complete
- Can review course content whenever you need to refresh your learning
Through engaging online activities, you will develop a knowledge base that will help you gain confidence with Everything DiSC and enable you to:
- Use Everything DiSC profiles and apply them to the workplace.
- Understand how to respond to the most commonly asked questions about the DiSC® model and Everything DiSC interpretation.
- Choose supplemental reports to enhance the DiSC experience.
- Consider strategies for keeping DiSC alive in your organization.
Other Key Information
- Technical requirements: Adobe Flash Player and Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for most operating systems; Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 users. (Note: Internet Explorer and Safari will NOT work for this course.)
- As this is a self-directed course, you don't have to wait for specific start dates or times. After registering, you will receive an email with login information for the Training Center, and can begin whenever is convenient.
- There is no final exam to worry about and no credential is earned
- Course cost: $495