Need to learn how to use Excel to create powerful computerized spreadsheets? MTI's hands-on computer class is exactly what you need!
If you're responsible for creating spreadsheets and tracking information for your organization, learning how to effectively use Microsoft Excel can increase your effectiveness, help you save time, and allow you to effectively track critical business information. MTI's Microsoft Excel Essentials course is designed to provide attendees with the skills they need to create and use Excel spreadsheets.
This course is designed to provide participants with the skills they need to effectively utilize Microsoft Excel. This two-day hands-on seminar is taught in a computer lab. Participants will receive practical, hands-on training on an individual PC. Participants may choose to utilize Excel 2007 or 2010 during class.
Topics Covered Include:
- Creating, Saving, Opening Workbooks
- Adding and Naming Worksheets
- Editing Data in Cell
- Selecting Cells
- Formatting a Worksheet
- Merging Cells
- Cell Alignment
- Changing Row Height and Column Width
- Page Breaks
- Formulas (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division)
- Order of Operations
- Relative / Absolute References
- Filling Formulas
- Functions (Average, Min, Max, Sum, Count)
- Selecting nonadjacent cells
- Inserting/Deleting Cells, Rows, Columns
- Borders and Shading
- AutoFormat/Format Painter
- Hide/Unhide columns, rows
- Paste Special… Options