It's essential for everyone who manages people to fully understand the implication of workplace harassment from a supervisory perspective. Making sure that every manager in your company is properly trained regarding the risks of workplace harassment, including sexual harassment, as well as on practical tips for preventing and responding to workplace harassment should be a vital part of every organization's risk management plan.
Harassment Prevention: A Management Perspective emphasizes what managers need to know to prevent and deal with harassment in the workplace. An important part of every company's risk management plan should include providing at least annual formal training for managers on this important topic.
Topics Covered In This Half-Day Seminar Include:
- What workplace harassment is and is not
- Common perceptions, myths, and facts
- Practical tips for preventing harassment and reducing liability in the workplace
- Employer, manager, and employee liability
- Harassment prevention policies and procedures
- Handling complaints
- Additional information every manager needs to know about cultivating and maintaining a workplace that is free from harassment.
Who Should Attend
- Team leaders
- Business owners
- HR professionals
Training is available at any U.S. location. Webinar training is also available. Contact us today to schedule training for your team. Harassment training focused on non-supervisory employees is also available.