Empower your organization’s managers with the expertise and information they need to build effective one-to-one supervisory relationships with MTI’s Management Style & Best Practices certificate program. Participants will start by completing an individualized management assessment and one-to-one virtual debrief session with an expert facilitator to explore their natural management tendencies and learn how to effectively get workplace results by adapting effectively to employees' styles and priorities. They'll receive follow-up content via email designed to maximize transferable skills for immediate workplace impact and complete additional online management training via MTI's ongoing webinar series.
Key MSBP Program Features
This fully virtual program is appropriate for managers at all levels, as well as for those preparing to step up to a supervisory role. The program includes:
- Everything DiSC Management assessment
- Individualized Debrief/Coaching Session (teleconference or telephone) covering
- Management natural tendencies
- Adapting effectively to build effective one-to-one supervisory relationships
- Personalized management style profile (PDF and electronic access)
- Six-week email follow-up series featuring actionable tips and strategies focused on management best practices
- Management skill training – select and complete any 3 programs from MTI's management-focused webinar series within 6 months (choose any three courses from the "Webinar" section)
Once all requirements are met, participants will receive a certificate of completion from MTI.
MSBP Online Management Training Program Fee
The fee for the full MSBP certificate program package is $545 per manager. Click here to register. You'll receive an email from a member of MTI's facilitation team within two business days of registration that includes a link to complete the assessment, scheduling options for the debrief session, and registration codes to schedule webinars.
Note: This program provides outstanding value for individualized online management training. If scheduled separately, the fee for the assessment + coaching session would be $395, and three webinars ($199 each) would cost $597, bringing the cost to $992 for equivalent services. With the certificate program package, participants will receive all of this, plus the follow-up email series, for just $545. In essence, the bundled pricing of the certificate program is equal to getting two of the three webinars for free
Volume pricing is available for multiple registrations from the same company. Save 10% when registering 3 - 9 participants at the same time or 15% when registering 10 or more. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for volume purchasing arrangements.
Who Should Participate
This program is appropriate for experienced and new supervisors & managers, management trainees, high potentials, team leaders, project managers, business owners, HR professionals, nonprofit executives, and others interested in learning how to build effective one-to-one supervisory relationships.
Continuing Education Approvals:
This program is approved for continuing education credit with HRCI and SHRM as follows
- 1 recertification credit for individualized debrief/coaching session
- Corresponding credits for completed webinars; some topics provide 1 credit; some 1.5