Planning for the Post-Pandemic Workplace
Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SHRM-SCP, SPHR, MTI Business Solutions
Now is the time for HR professionals to start looking ahead and taking steps to prepare to support our organizations through the process of transitioning to the “new normal” – whatever that may look like – post-pandemic. There are, of course, a lot of questions that can’t be answered about what might happen when, and no one knows what to expect regarding the full scope of the Covid-19 crisis on workers and businesses.
However, this is the time to at least start identifying what concerns will need to be addressed as we in HR help our organizations navigate back to what tomorrow may look like, in a way that considers the full scope of stakeholder impact. Attend this informative program and gain insights on key factors HR needs to start considering and acting upon to prepare their organizations for next steps.
This is not a compliance-focused program, but rather one that emphasizes organizational health. Our organizations aren’t likely to become exactly what they were before the Covid-19 crisis – they’ll either be stronger and healthier or weaker. HR can play a role in helping to make sure their companies are on the desirable side of that equation. That’s what this program will focus on.
Topics covered will include:
- How HR can best coach leaders and managers through the transition
- Insights regarding changed employee expectations and needs
- Internal communication best practices for navigating through a crisis and back
- Building upon the foundation workforce agility that evolved through the crisis response
- Key HR metrics related to the pandemic response and eventual recovery