Are you looking for a way to boost employee engagement in your workplace? It’s one thing to know that your organization will benefit if employees are more engaged, but another matter entirely to create a culture where employee engagement is the norm.
Participate in MTI’s Setting the Stage for Employee Engagement training session and find out what steps you need to take to create a culture where employee engagement is not only possible – but likely. Learn what employee engagement really is, and how to begin setting the stage for a culture of engagement in your own organization.
Topics covered include:
- Find out what employee engagement really is
- Evaluate the roles relationship between leadership and engagement
- Identify 10 important factors that impact employee engagement
- Assess the role of leaders in creating a culture where engagement is possible
- Learn practical steps you can take to become a leader for engagement
Who Should Attend
- Team leaders
- Business owners
- HR professionals
This program can be delivered in varying lengths, ranging from a half-day workshop to a one-hour keynote presentation or webinar. Contact us to schedule a session for your company or organization.