Everyone who manages people needs to fully understand the implication of workplace harassment from a supervisory perspective. Making sure that every manager in your company is properly trained regarding the risks of workplace harassment, including sexual harassment, as well as on practical tips for preventing and responding to workplace harassment should be a vital part of every organization's risk management plan.
Workplace Harassment Prevention: A Management Perspective emphasizes what managers need to know to prevent and deal with harassment in the workplace.Every company's risk management plan should include providing formal training for managers on this important topic at least every two years.
Topics Covered In This Half-Day Seminar Include:
- What workplace harassment is and is not
- Common perceptions, myths, and facts
- Practical tips for preventing harassment and reducing liability in the workplace
- Employer, manager, and employee liability
- Harassment prevention policies and procedures
- Handling complaints
- Additional important information
Who Should Attend
- Team leaders
- Business owners
- HR professionals
Training is available at any U.S. location. Webinar training and conference presentations are also available. Contact us today to schedule training for your team. Harassment training focused on non-supervisory employees is also available.