As a manager, HR professional, or other organizational leader, you’ll often find yourself in the position of needing to make decisions that impact various stakeholders as well as the overall organization. The ability of any organization to be successful is directly linked to the quality of the decisions made by its leaders. Attend this informative session and learn a step-by-step process for making effective decisions that are strategically aligned.
Managerial Decision Making Training
Key topics covered include:
- Clarifying the strategic decision-making process for organizational leaders
- Identifying the link between managerial decision-making and strategic leadership
- Discovering how strategic decision-making fits within the scope of managerial roles and responsibilities
- Understanding the organizational impacts when leaders lack strategic decision-making skills
- Key skills necessary for sound strategic managerial decision-making
- 10-step process for effective strategic managerial decision making
- Key do’s and don’ts for managerial decision-making
- Approaching future decisions with strategic alignment in mind.
Who Will Benefit
Examples of professionals who can benefit from this program include:
- HR professionals
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Business owners
- Nonprofit executives
- Board members
- Organizational leaders at all levels
This program can be delivered in varying lengths, ranging from a half-day workshop to a one-hour keynote presentation or webinar. Contact us to schedule a session for your company or organization.